|—||Haruki Murakami (via onlinecounsellingcollege)|
Tagged again by watchman177 .
Rule #1: always post the rules
Rule #2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then Write 11 new ones
Rule #3: tag 11 people and link them to the post (this one is a maybe)
Rule #4: actually tell them you tagged them
1. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
2. Favorite type of ice cream?
3. Justify answer to question 2.
Uh, I just like mint ice cream?
4. Weapon of choice for the zombie apocalypse?
5. Vehicle of choice in the event of being pursued by hungry, carnivorous dinosaurs?
I like the “hungry” and “carnivorous”. Nice touch. Anyway, a TARDIS would be great. Although they tend to have bad luck with dinosaurs…
6. What one thing would you bring back in time to convince people you were a wizard? (yes that’s from a Cards Against Humanity Card now shush)
7. In the event of an Alien invasion, would you a: fight off the alien invaders with a ragtag band of rebels or b: befriend them and work through the ranks until you were their supreme leader?
I’ll go with the latter.
8. Hogwarts house?
9. Justify answer to 8.
10. What is you’re favorite color?
Teal is nice.
11. Did you notice the grammatical error in question 10?
And once again, I’m not tagging anyone because just like last time, I’m lame.
I was tagged by the one and only watchman177.
You can tell a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, etc, and write down the first 10 songs, then pass this on to 10 people. One rule: no skipping.
(I decided to use my favorite playlist on my Spotify, just because I have hardly any music in my iTunes library or on my phone.)
- Little Lion Man | Mumford & Sons
- Video Games | Lana del Rey
- The A Team | Ed Sheeran
- Go Do | Jonsi
- Keep Your Head Up | Ben Howard
- Brooklyn | Theo Katzman
- In the Room Where You Sleep | Dead Man’s Bones
- Oats in the Water | Ben Howard
- Wake Up | Arcade Fire
- Somewhere Only We Know | Keane
And I’m not going to tag anyone because I’m really lame and anyone I would tag has already done this.
I was supposed to go to DC later this year and I just found out that this trip will possibly be cancelled and uh no
I accidentally slapped my friend in the face on Friday during a drum cadence and I have no thoughts or feelings about it except that it was funny as hell.
So the Jenna and Julien podcast is actually so incredibly enjoyable and I’m having the best time listening to it.
My mom just did the Ice Bucket Challenge and my dog was sitting on her lap and refused to move. Needless to say, the dog did the challenge too.
When I was in sixth grade, this boy really wanted my phone number, so I decided to give him my dad’s instead. The kid called that night and some gruff dude answered, “hi, this is Rick” and the kid never talked to me again.
If you’re ever feeling bad about yourself, just know that I sprained my ankle once by stepping off a bench into a beanbag and couldn’t walk for three days.